12 June 2006

wah kao! I'm hooked on ?????. I'm watching it NON-STOP on this Can't even stop until my sis shouted "DINNER TIME". Now it's showing those firming cream thingy so that why i can afford to type all these. Firming cream hmm..to expensive. I love the espisodes where the makeup artists teach on the way to apply to achieve certain looks. I just watch how to apply red eyeshadows. Awesome..I realise my make up skill belong to "ANYHOW COLOR" style. Haha..

Bravo to PPS Streaming technology. My colleague recommended me this when i ask him where i can watch WORLD CUP online (stupid singapore television corp. Malaysia watch football is free, why we singaporean need to pay to watch, KNS!!!). Hee one thing lead to another :)

Now i dun mind staying at home to watch this channel liao. I know singapore tv got show, but i just dun like my house tv and also need to wait for one espisode everyweek. This one, i can watch continuously non-stop..

JULY PLANNING:
1. Buy vit c. Eat thrice a day, one for each meal. Good for skin whitening and improve immunity
2. Join Tennis
3. Extend amore package
4. Pedicure
5. Sis's birthday, winnie's too

Back to ?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home