20 May 2006

Meet JC friends for today. Wow, it been a long long time ago that i went out with them. 5,6 years?

I realise all my friends lazy to organise. Only when i free (i.e. when i'm single) then will meet together. Arg...

Anyway was having good time with them at KTV. $14.70 dollar for ktv. Without vouchers but no free one drink. We mostly yakking away and no one into singing. We got so much to talk. Then we proceed on to Pepper dunno-wat-shop to have our dinner. Salmon with chicken with freaking bean sprouts taste much better than the salmon pepper rice. Hai, i did say i never wanna go back there again after my first time there. Here i was again. Me and my words

Anyway went shopping. Nicey Ms C told me got warcoal bra discount at isetan. I already have in mind that i wanna buy maximiser. but to my disappointment, it is out of scope. But i brought a pink lacy strapless bra. Hee for less than $20. Cheap Cheap.

Then we went shopping and shopping. for Xian lah..When come to clothes, she so picky. I got sweat when she asked me to help her scour for clothes. End up i din buy any skirts. Ah..my boss complaining i wore too casual.Anyway i only looking for cheap skirt. saw some nice skirt but i need to stop myself because of the pricey tags. Me no money left. Have to wait for 10 more days!!! that mean 2 weeks i have to wait.

Feel tempted to spend ah gong's $600 money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home