10 June 2006

Guess what, i holy spent 200$ just for today. A few snapshot of what i brought:

My loot! Heavy ahh...

I went to kinokuniya in search for cawaii mag as recommended in les dames forum. End up i grab the latest Cleo and With mag (a taiwan chinese translated jap mag)




I shouldn't have brought this. Not cheap..esp when i just buy it@potpuri for the sake of roller blading..should go to REJECT shop for such wears..arg..




Fall in love with this pink-black stripes..you see such Tee all over far east. But this one is off shoulder and i'm a sucker for such cut.


My favourite loot. So lovely. I hope my thunder thigh dun spoil the look of the baby doll top


All the clothes that i bought today. The top 2 are those whole dresses that you would wear with leggings. Abit regret..cos it only be for trend for awhile..must wear many many time before outdated. My maths fail man! I was told to pick a fourth item as every 3 item purchase will entitle one piece free. So the bimbo me went to pick an expensive item thinking that it would worth the money and end up only my legging $5 has become the fourth item for free. Wah kao..uni student do such a thing...(-.-")Arg..should have gotta that hot pink lacey racer tee for $7.90. Total burns = $80.


One of my shoes has broken down and it the prettiest among all my shoes. heart pain Ya really broken down. It is a heel shoes and the stub was gone gradually and then become a flat then the whole soles split..so i went to buy this to replace that spoilt one so then i can wear with the dresses that i just bought. Not much flats except a pair of beaches flip flop and a outdated shimmery slippers.




People say inovi's is good so i go buy one $13!!not cheap!!


I already have 2 sets but i find it hard to stick the thing on my lid..it doesn't fit..that why i go buy the above..very wastful me.


Trying ways to wear my korea lacy hair band..How come it look like there a beehive behind. My hair too thick to wear..so horrible. Somemore i bought 2 which is $8 intotal


Just random pic. Trying to capture my eyelashes..but either camera too lousy or eyeslashes are way too short to be called eyeslashes.


I should wear falsies out instead of spending on mascara..But koji is good. caught my friend's attention as she recall it used to be very stubby and can't be seen


I shall ban myself from shopping further for this month. I still got father day gift haven buy yet. I still have a wakeboarding session which i haven pay yet. My amore class is finishing i shall reduce to once class a week and go swimming instead. Cheaper that way...

Anyway getting busier at work..hopefully that can help to prevent my pocket from being burnt further.

Reminding myself to get a life insurance. Was browsing thru personal finance self help books at kino. Ya, it's time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home