11 June 2006

As usual, woke up early for my gym. Beautiful Sunday. Bright sunshine (oop i forgot to water my micro plant!)

decide to wear this out...crappy dress that keep attracting people attention. Make me dunno whether to smile for them or scrowl at them. In the end, i look away most of the time. Kei siao de wo!!!



Can you spot me in the reflection? Lamer me..


After gym which end around 2pm, i had a hard time deciding how to spend my sunday. I have already doll up myself after the bath and the damn hot steam bath (something wrong with the room since it down maintenance the previous week bah. The temp so high till the moment i enter, my nails seem to flat out...so painful. I stay for 3min and came out hot red! But it really good for hair mask'ing. Ya i do hair mask before entering steam room. Now the hair shiny and soft and very straight..Worth it lei.)

Ms C called me several times when i was in gym. Tot she jio me out in the noon but it turn out she has some problem which need my advise. Then MY called me and ask me whether want to go AMK but i hesitate becuase for what i wore might attract even more looks (I have to keep myself in town area since there not just me wearing differently) and the the condition of my new fabric shoes will become while walking in a heavy rain. In the end i headed down to the movie counter and to my luck, Cars by Pixar animation (my fav) is going to be screen in 10 min. I immedicately buy a ticket (MY FIRST TIME GOING TO MOVIE ALONE), a hotdog bun and a root beer. (Being Single is like being available to friends who need your accompany at the last min, my schedule no longer existed. I dun have any friend who like myself so onz. I didn't mind though, i have been attached before and know how it like. No no, never thought of getting one bf..i think i'm contented being with myself)

***If you a passerby reading my blog. my language is written in such a way that i actually writing to my future self. That explain my way of writing here. Only me can understand. No, i won't say sorry to you for this.



Back track, Cars is really an inspiring movie that teach you the Greater meaning. Good for those upper pri kids and growing teens. If i have kids, i will alway bring them to pixar's movies provided they are maintained along the line. However i felt after disney bought pixar, their movie not as funny as last time. Hm...Anyway i entered the theater few min late and the entire theater was dimmed to only green led on the floor. Not even the seat no was shoned on. I plonked down when i saw free seat. TAMADE. There are some CRUDE aunties, buah paiseh. Talk loudly on the phone. I buay tahan , turned back and HISS at her. TAMADE She still yakking away. In the end, i feel like moving further but i can only move frontward but i hate holding my neck too high and so i endure. Then these stupid aunties shake leg put leg my row of my chair and shake shake. I straight up my body lean forward and block their views. Only after, they stop these nuisance. Should ban CRUDE aunties and uncles FROM CINEMAS (BUAH ZI DONG).

Anyway after the movie, met my sis at Orchard. Went to heeren to get a watch for my dad. Had a hard time decideing which. We are awed by those chronological watches, so intricate but later the image of my dad trying to put on his lao hua glasses to zoom in at his watch deter us from looking further. In the end, after the second trip to the shop, we decide on a simple Fossil watch. Quite neat with a nice watch face. Hope my dad will like it.

Anway, we have our dinner at billy bombers. Order a choc shake and DUNNO WHAT burge. All Star burgers? Think so. So fat. Eat until wanna vomit. the shake is fabulous. Next time go there order shakes can liao. Is route 66 famous anot? How come i see it in the movie and the menu?


On the train back, i caught a glimpse of the new face of the girls in the New Paper. So few week back, when people call me up for audition for the New Paper is not a prank or gimmicks byu those fake model agencies out to earn port folia money!!! Sigh but even if i join, i think most of my pretty friends got even more qualification to do that. Anway i had learn to love myself despite my flaws. I no longer grimace at my flabbly body in the mirror. Something taught me there are thing far more important than this.

That all for tonight. Tml another start of mad craze..Need to plan how to spend my weekends. Only got $200 to survive. Maybe i be staying at home for next 3 weeks. Sob T_T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home