28 May 2006

Woah..today sunday.. waking up and feeling great when the sunny atmosphere surround me despite my body protesting and getting lazy. Oh gosh. It 10.30 Late for gym!

Went for New Body class at Bugis gym. Was like 5 min late. Phew i tot i would miss a great deal. One good thing about staying in central area. But moving in 1.5 years time.

so shiok after seeing my improved stamina on the tread mill..from 5.5km/hr at the first time to 7.5hm/hr for continuous 20 min jog today. My arms still that useless. still couldn't support my whole body in push up position. i hate it..

i only manage to cut 1kg after 6 session of gym. If i go on diet now, i would cut more kilos but i prefer not cos i born to love food :) sO now i aim a firmer body. it's healtier that way though now i usually ate niang dou fu with soup and fish soup noodle for lunch. No oily food! Ban..

Meet Ms C and went orchard to shop. she finally change her mind not buying her $80 esprit pants but settle for $49 7/8 pant (not 3/4 cos any 3/4 pant on her look 7/8. If she read this post, i sure kena!) Anyway from her, i learn a new way of pronoucing a vulgarity in non-vulgarity way. Replace Tulan with either TL (less that C) or "Too-leng" Shit that person who told me 'TULAN' is not a vuglarities..it must have something to do with that penis.

Anyway went home after buying a cheap $19.90 shoes @ pretty fit for daily work wear and laze around. Then met MY for loithering around in our town. We went ya kun and archade. Funny that MY add too much soy sauce. the huge egg is wasted!! the bread is yummy. I consider having brunch there after my gym on every sun. Healthly? I also like some healthy sandwich at TCC too like that time i did with MS C. We share some banana soy bean drink. Damn healthy. The feeling is so relaxing, shiok, tiring and warm after a workout at gym. My ideal sunday would be gym the first thing in the morning. follow by a healthy brunch near book store so i can read nice book while enjoying my drink. woah....

Anyway lose to MY at Daytona game. It suck..my driving!

That all for today. retreating to my room blow cold air, do some mask read some parazzi mag and Koon! Another week of working arrive. Sianzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home