12 June 2006

there seem to be a huge sense of omen surrounding..i saw 3 insects. one in my room last nite. i dunno where it come from and never see it b4

the last 2 was a mini spider and a little red beetle. In my OFFICE!!! wth..how did it come up into the office? i been working there for more than half year, i never see more than 2 xiao qiang and not even an ant. how come got these 2 insects on my desk.

Freak me out.

I really think there is a mysterious force surrounding me esp after the bad dream. Plus one of my friend told me recently she very disturbed like there's something bad going to happen. I really hope, all these are just my over sensitiveness.

I so paranoid now. Why am i getting these rubbish in the midst of heart healing. it so cruel! i also feeling abit dizzy but it not vertigo which i got that few months back. i dunno.i hope it not some serious illness. Sometime i wish for a close friend who help me get along but i have none. though i have friends, i been treading alone with no one to spew out my feelings and emotion and uncertainties. Ms C has been there but i been bothering her too much.

sigh..i guess only my pillow can console (it has become very salty since) me. BTW i do talk to my pillow and it talks back to me every night..

I'm mad, i know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home