19 May 2006

Atm, i'm typing with my mouth full of yucky! curry puff! Hm..not curry puff actually. It's YAM. OMG. How it taste like? A big pulp of sweet yam with the crisy salt? puff skin. My mouth is not moving at all. Ask me why i din throw away the puff? Typical answer: how many kids in africa is waiting for my yam puff? But honestly, i doubt the cats downstair won't even touch a bit of it. Dunno my mum buy for who. Puking...
...
...
...
after 30 min, the puff still in my mouth. You right! i letting my enyzme to dissolve it for..

So happy today. My system officially roll out today to the production server. My boss happy so she let us off at 5..i'm went to bugis to go round shopping, then go gym. Boycott fri's LO class. the instructor added so many moves that i think i exercising my brain more than my meats. Lost 1kg over the weekend. If i lost 10 kg i will go taiwan. heehee told my dad that liao..but they still wanna go taiwan early. bobian..

bought many stuffs..will post online if i get hold of a cam. that stupid fuji die on me when i not even set to use it! retail therapy is burning a hole in my pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home