7 May 2006

No matter how i pamper myself by
-buying me a huge sunglasses,
-rebonding my hair,
-reading so many magazines including seventeen which is kinda too young for old mule here
-ktv'ing with friends
-manicur'ing and pedicur'ing
-neo-printing with buddy
-indulging in apparel and cosmetic therapies,
-burying my head into work

I still feel very sad and depressed. There is a void in my heart that nothing can fill in and that's the invisible space that suck all my happiness in. I come to realise the pain was getting harder with time.

Only wish it will hit a turning point. but i am nowhere near there

Went ktv @ orchard's party world with friends today noon. Morning already feel very very sad. I cried to sleep last night after a day long of hair rebonding with Ms C, woke up in morning with to relive the dried tears. Don't ask me why i become like that. The feelings come and goes as it likes.

Me, with MY, Ms C and BJ had lunch at wisma's crystal jade first. and saw 1 of my ex-colleague as well as my ex-agent. They called me out. I turn back and see nothing and return my head position. Then i heard a louder 'A-S-H-L-E-Y'. Quite surprise they notice me amidst the crowd and my new neater hair. Even Ms C can't find me when she trying to spot me in the restraunt. They most prob went ktving cos sunday they will alway go ktv. My ex-colleague joined superstar(or super idol? i can't rem) before. but he was booted out. He bare some resemblances to bryan wong. The first time i saw bryan wong on tv, i tot is him whom has put on weight. Anyway MY finds him not good looking. Shrug, i find him better than ave.

We then proceed to ktv. With the voucher and MY's golden VIP card(so cool!) we each only paid $14 dollar for 2 drinks each and tibits and for 4 hours. Shiok sia! But then i din sing much as i said before i feel like depressed. I just relax and sit back to enjoy/endure my friends' singing. :P :P I realise only through song, it make me feel that not only me are going through these heartbreaking thoughts and emotional roller coaster. That is soothing.

Util some quarrels between few people broke out outside. Agitated and super-loud aggressive hokkien words can be heard for few minutes and it doesn't seem to stop. And at this point, i discover my phobia that was born since that incident. I simply hate the loud commotion and i fear it too. Very much that i was even more depressed and left with no mood for anything afterward.

We hesitate awhile before i decided to open the door to checkout what happening and return cos at least it not happening at our corridor. But Ms C and MY preceded me to find out what happen further down the corridor. Anyway the staffs must have calm them down at that point. the commotion has stopped. we all returned with barely 15 min singing time.

When ended, we exit and made way to toilet and on our way, we saw group of ppl surrounding a butch like girl. She seem abit unsound and agitated. Later on, a black-face huge Obasan in velvet gown came into the toilet and shouted seem to look for someone but left as fast as she came in.

Later on i notice some massive vomitting in the basin. Guess the commotion might be due to drunkend people bah. I hate ppl drunking themselve and behaving like monkey anyway.
Me and MY went to Ding tat Fung and swoon, the xiao long bao is still my favourite. I find this restraunt is good for those dieters. So little and yet so much.

It was already nice plus plus and while we still loitering around at the sylannarian section in taka, my dad and my sis sms me, called me to warn me that my mum is getting angry. Hai..not a good day huh. She getting anxiety and it so irritating. I reach home around ten plus. Anyway i only realise it ten plus when i reach home cos my hp time is not accurate. (i change to my cam phone and anyhow set my time) Dad scold mum scold...so irritating. If MY dun accompany me, then who i accompany? Him ah?

So damn pissed. And while bathing, my parents has heat argument. As usual my mum critise my dad blah blah my dad can;t tahan and raise his voice. Hearing this invoke a sense of fear, a fear that sometime nasty going to happen.

I feel so like at the end of world. But still i seek console in talking to people. And luckily there are pple to talk with on msn while typing all this out.

At least i still have some normancy to regain some lost sanity.

Some random pic:

TO-DO & TO-BUY list all over My Kukumalu board

My handphone in Kimono

My handphone's pet

So old liao still take neo print. FREAKING SUMO-like arms!

Act cute with my rebonded hair

My newly bought sunglasses. Finding excuse now and then to wear it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home