23 April 2006

After working non-stop for seven days non-stop, i decide to pamper myself and my sis after a hard day work. Ya, i work on sunday. Only to find user decided not to come since the UAT database is down!! But anyway, i still sticked away in the office doing some stuff before heading back to home town to meet my sis.

Not wanting to play hide and seek with the mindef internal security officers anymore, i decide to go buy a NON-CAMERA phone. Nokia 6030! OMG. it has basic function but in actual, it's manufacture in apr 2006. new product. Since it so lack in the function and design, i decided to gwrap my hp to have those kawaii-neh. Cos i noe if i do dun like that, i will despise it just because it dun have camera and other functions that i so used to. Of cos i trade my 8250 away for 30$. Should have keep it cos it's so damn antique!...

Went all the way down to suntec to seek out the stall. But not before doing a french manicure at my hometown for the first time in my life.


Tada!! my frenchie nails and sucky ugly phone.

Ya it so damn ugly that instead of feeling pampered, i am so pissed. The girl at the stall simple doesn't not have to skill to do the wrapping. there are accidentally cuts and see the middle portion, it look so imcomplete. the girl simply has the cheek to ask me to accept the way my phone look. Damn, but i too demure and not siong enough, couldn't get them to re-wrap my photo esp when they so keen to pack up and go home.

Argggggg..................
Bad day...Tml work again...no rest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home