14 April 2006

Yesterday night, i suddenly feel a huge sense of blessing for me. I know it's from him despite he's ignoring me and i'm not supposed to contact him anymore. Thankfully, after the sat which i told him to ignore me no matter how crazy and desperate i am, he been ignoring me. No matter what, we parted knowing we hoping the best for each other. I am grateful for his silence even though those days, i really very anguish when he plaintively ignore my calls and sms'es. Ms C occassionally remind me that i should not have any more contact with him cos the outcome will be 100 times worse, using her and her ex as a example. i really thank god for having her around.

I am no longer clinging to the last straw of hope that miracle will happen and i have moved on. But first, i have to start picking pieces of my life.

I start going out with my colleagues for lunch, and in return, i start to know more about my own company. Previously i was so ignorant that i dun even know my company's star product, headquater and ongoing business. See how bad my social life is when i'm with him.

Best part of it, i'm also opening up to humour of life. these people i with are really darn funny. Though i dun talk to them, they make alot of silly jokes that make me comfortable.

Today me, my sis and along with my another secondary friend went to have a ktv session. Omg, i tot i would cry at those songs we both once love and sang together but no, i am strong and still sing those songs except for FIR songs which i dun really wan to sing. If my relationship is to be a tv drama, the closing song would most probably be "WO MEN DE AI" that why i told them i'm not going to sing any FIR song except for Lydia, my personal favourite.

The early bird package is so damn cheap, only SGD$27.10 for 3 person at partyworld as compare to SGD$51 from 2 pm onward. We save alot!! so happy. we went to taka for pepper lunch. Yuck with those corn in the rice! i never go back there again. So exp and nothing special. I might as well go to kenny roger. Ya i craving for it now ever since i told my ex few weeks back but guess we never have any chance to go there together anymore. Sigh...

We then scour round for a bag for my day work usage. and saw 3 ex-classmate (sec 1-2) berlinda, ting wei and fengyi. I never saw berlinda though she brush past me in the rain while crossing the road. She hugging close to her bf. Next is ting wei, she totally change into a wholesome girl. So pretty now that i can barely regconise her. Next is fengyi with her bf at ck tang. Haha

So qiao to saw 3 at one go.

Anyway i got my bag. Pink again this time. Sadly i can't bear to let go of my old bag cos it from him and money wasn't easy to earn that time to buy that bag that i like. But i guess, new one never come if old one din go.

Am i right?



the seller say it is sold @ 45$ at bugis. I asked them why they sold it so cheap @ SGD$18.50. They said they are the distributors. Hm..maybe one day boliao, go check out bugis bag stalls bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home